Wednesday 30 March 2016

Watercolor Cards

I've been wanting to learn how to water colour for the longest time.  I love the soft look it presents, especially with flowers.  I decided to take a couple of classes at my LSS (local scrapbooking store.)  First we explored watercolours by using basic cardstock backgrounds but doing some water colouring on stamped items.  For the stamps we used Tim Holtz Crazy Birds which were a lot of fun.  We used Ken Oliver's Color Bursts for our water color pigment.  Here are the cards that we made during those two classes.  I love the way they turned out and I will be adding both the Color Bursts and Tim Holtz stamps to my wish list so that I can experiment some more on my own.  Enjoy! (Oh and yes I realize that it's almost April and I have a Valentine's card in the bunch but that's what the store was offering.)  As always, your feedback is appreciated;  please leave a comment letting me know whether you enjoyed these or even if you didn't.  :) 









 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!