Tuesday 9 February 2016

Wedding Card Order; I DO!

I was commissioned in the summer to make some wedding cards.  I was given colours and subject matter and from there was allowed to take off and sail with them.  That was fun but also a little scary because I didn't know the people they were being made for.  A wedding is such an important event and you want to make sure you get it right for them.  Well I guess I got it right because they loved them!  Once I got going on the special order cards I couldn't stop.  I thought it might be a good way to stock up on them since I didn't have any on hand.  I hope you enjoy seeing the cards as much as I enjoyed making them. 


I made this into a shaker card; my very first one!  I'm happy with the way it turned out. 



 I love this one with the embossed golden seashells.  This one needed a special envelope to handle all of the dimension. 



 I made about 6 different variations of each of the following cards.  I used the same papers with different embellishments and sentiments.



No comments: