Tuesday 1 July 2014

Challenge #68 at Lia Stampz themed No Pattern Paper

Welcome to another challenge at Lia Stampz.  The theme this time is No Patterned Paper.  I chose to use the image called Sugar Girl.  I just love this vintage collection that Lia has designed.  There are several now so check them out at Whimsy Stamps.  The deadline for this challenge is July 15 and this is the link if you would like to join us.  Lia Stampz Challenge #68   This is the link if you are looking for this digital stamp.  Whimsy Stamps  I hope you  can join us! 

 

5 comments:

Nancy said...

So lovely, my friend! It's a stunning colour combo, and that ribbon is gorgeous! :o)

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Thanks Nancy! I am trying to come out of my comfort zone with colours. This was pretty bold for me! LOL

Gail said...

Great card, love the ribbon!

Meredith said...

Aww I love this card! The cupcake, the girl and the colors really are beautiful!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Super cute!! Your follow me button seems to be not working. I will be back to follow you
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects