Thursday 14 June 2012

Some of my latest creations

I've been super busy since Christmas. I decided to open a shop on Etsy and sell some of my cards. So it's been a whirlwind of activity for me as I tried to make cards, learn how to take pictures of my cards, (I'm a rotten photographer...LOL) learn to post my pics on Etsy and on Pinterest. Plus all of the other stuff that goes along with selling online. Here's just a few of the cards I've made over the last few months. I'm also going to make an honest effort to post on my blog at least once a week on Wednesdays.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards Marianne! They are truly a pleasure to receive and send<3

Hugs,
Judy

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Thanks Judy! Hugs right back atcha!

Meredith said...

Love the baby giraffe card!!