Monday 3 November 2014

Challenge #76 Lia Stampz themed Black and White Plus 1 Other Colour

We're up to Challenge #76 at Lia Stampz.  The theme this week is black and white plus one other colour.  I chose kraft.  I made a tag using one of those adorable new little witches that Lia drew.  There's 3 witches and it was tough to pick which one I wanted to use.  I had already used the witches in my last post as well.  (Layout of the kids at Halloween.)  Halloween may be over but if you want to pick up these digis and use them for next year, this is where you can purchase them.   If you would like to join us in this challenge, come and join us here.
 

2 comments:

Cely said...

i can't believe i haven't commented on this yet! i swear i did...

cute tag, my friend!

Erum Tasneem said...

I love it!! Super adorable!