Monday 4 August 2014

Challenge #70 Colour Challenge at Lia Stampz

Holy cow we're into the beginning of August!  I just can't believe how quickly this summer is going by.  I've been so busy this summer with so many things.  I've tried to start a garden here at the new house.  Just a few perennials were put in along with some annuals.  Nothing too grand but just large enough that there is some work involved.  We're still peeling wallpaper off in the kitchen and I swear this nightmare is never going to end.  We've also started painting the kitchen.  We still have so many rooms left to do that have wallpaper!  I finally managed to get a pile of mini albums done, more about that in another post complete with pics! 



So here's another challenge from Lia Stampz!  This one is a colour challenge and I'm not sure why but this challenge was a difficult one for me.  I spent the entire day and ended up making 4 things for this challenge because I wasn't happy with anything that I made.  I ended up sending 2 to Lia and telling her to just pick because I couldn't decide.  Lia decided to use both!  Maybe they weren't so bad after all?  You be the judge.  Does that ever happen to you, where you make stuff and you're not happy with any of it? 




I've used the digis called Flowercup and Birthday Girl.  They can both be found at Whimsy Stamps where you'll find a whole variety of wonderful stamps from Lia Stampz! 

If you would like to join us for the colour challenge you still have time.  Here's a link to the challenge. 

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Marianne how beautiful the card with the girl looks
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects