Tuesday 17 December 2013

Challenge #55 themed Make a Tag at Liz Stampz


For my DT project at Lia Stampz I needed to come up with a tag. I used the "New Snowman" digi because I thought they were just adorable! This challenge runs until December 31st so you still have plenty of time to enter. Whimsy Stamps
Print several digital images. I did 8 and used 6 but was glad that I had the extra 2 in case!
Colour the images with whatever you wish. It could be pencil crayons, watercolours, pencil, etc. I used Copic Markers. Colour all of the images the same.
Cut apart trying to leave even spacing between the images.
Check to make sure that the die that you want to use will fit the image properly.
Cut the 6 images out one by one and then position them one on top of another so that the image lines up. You've got a telescopic tag. Now time to embellish.

No comments: