Monday 3 June 2013

Challenge #42 @ Lia Stampz; Add a Flower and Update


Here's my Design Team contribution for Challenge #42 at Lia Stampz. We were to add a flower anywhere on the card or project. I chose this adorable stamp to feature on my card. I don't own very many Copic markers as of yet so I did what I could to colour in this cute little image. Also as many of you know we are in the middle of moving from one city to a smaller town. The latest news on all of this is :WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! Yay! All those days of keeping the house looking like no one lives here are gone! We had the home inspection and that all went well so the papers are all signed and we are ready to move on to step 2; finding the perfect new house for us to live in. We have found a place and even put an offer on it with 3 conditions; that we sell our house, that we have a home inspection and that we get our financing in order. So far we've sold our house and need to meet the other two conditions. I will update as we know. For now, here is the card I promised to show you. If any of you are interested in joining the challenge you can find it here: Lia Stampz You can purchase Lia Stampz here: Whimsy Stamps

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Congrats on selling your house! You'll be moving before you know it! Thanks for sharing your adorable card!

Sandy Smith said...

This card is adorable!!
You did a great job on the colouring!
Congrats on selling your house thats fantastic.
Hugs
Sandy