Tuesday 5 July 2016

Whoo Hoo! Two posts in one day!

Wow!  2 posts in one day.  I'm trying to get caught back up after being off with my knee replacement.  Here is another mini album that I made for a dear friend of mine.  Her daughter had a beautiful baby boy in April.  The nursery was decorated in The Lion King theme and I had hoped that I could do the same for the mini album.  But it wasn't meant to be....there is no scrapbooking paper out there in that theme.  At least nothing that I could find.  So I picked up some paper in various animal prints and set about to make the mini album using those.  I also picked up a Lion King storybook and cut out some of the pictures.  I matted them on cardstock and used them for photo mats.  There are plenty of flip outs and pockets to house tons of pictures of the gorgeous little addition to their family!  As always your comments are welcome.  I don't mind constructive criticism but please I just ask that you be kind. 







3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautifully done!! I love it!

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Thanks Marilyn!

Unknown said...

It fits right in, with the theme!! We love it!! Thanks! <3