Saturday 22 November 2014

Christmas Cards

I've been really busy the last few weeks as I've tried to get my Christmas cards made as well as being involved in several craft fairs.  There have been a lot of late nights along with some all nighters.  This year I've done something pretty different for me in that I didn't just pick a card or two and mass produce them.  As you can see I actually came up with a lot of unique cards.  The other difference this year is that I joined a Die Cut Group on Facebook.  We have been sending each other different die cuts so that we can stretch our supplies.  Some of these girls have got the most beautiful and intricate dies.  I need to start getting some more of those.  They are just exquisite!  I hope you enjoy my cards and as always I welcome your comments. 


























1 comment:

Gail said...

Good job on the cards! Hope you did well at the craft fairs!