Thursday 16 October 2014

Challenge #75 at Lia Stampz themed "Spooky Cute"

Welcome to Challenge #75 at Lia Stampz!  The theme for this challenge is to make your project look Spooky Cute.  I decided to do double duty with this challenge.  Not only to follow the theme but I decided to turn a digi meant for Christmas into a Halloween themed image.  I used the one called "Christmas Mice" which can be found here. 


I used the Christmas ornament and drew in a face and made it into a Jack'oLantern.  I was hoping to prove that you don't always have to have the same tools that others are using for their projects.  Just use what you have and use your imagination to turn it into what you need. 

Here's my card.  I hope you like it.  It was actually a lot of fun to 'think outside the box.'

You can enter the challenge here.  Get quirky with it to impress our DT and you might end up on the spotlight!

You can read the detailed rules here
*You DON'T have to use a LiaStampz image (can be any stamp/digi stamp/ embellishment-not even an image).
*If you use a Lia Stampz image you can enter the Random draw 2 times!

*Please don't link more than ONE project unless you use a LiaStampz image.
*You can participate in an unlimited number of other challenges, we don't mind.

 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! That is an awesome idea! Love the card