Wednesday 3 September 2014

Challenge #72 at Lia Stampz themed Feminine/Girly

Hi There!  Wow I can't believe we're up to Challenge #72 but we are.  It's also September 3 and I can't believe that either!  Truly this summer has gone by in the blink of an eye! 

Lia Stampz has a brand new challenge up on their blog.  You can do either a card, layout or other project but make it really feminine and pretty.  As girly as you dare to make it!  LOL 

You can find the challenge here.

The name of the digi is Muffin and can be purchased here.
Here is my card that I created.  Enjoy and as always your comments are welcome and very much appreciated! 
 

2 comments:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Marianne, Thank you for joining DigiStamps4Joy Blog Hop and stopping to visit and join my Blog as a Follower. I hope you are one of the winners on the Blog giveaways. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette. PS Don't forget we have a Challenge going on all month of September THEME:Celebration. http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, I love the sweet image and the doily
Kevin xx